Postal Department has published India Post Recruitment 2023 Notification to fill up 1899 Vacancies.
In this hiring campaign, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) posts will be filled through sports quota.
Online application process for this India Post Office Bharti 2023 starts from today 10th November 2023. The last date to apply is 9 December 2023.
Qualified and interested applicants can complete their registration by visiting India Post’s official website, indiapost.gov.in or https://dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in/.
Before applying for India Post Recruitment 2023, candidates must check the required eligibility, age limit and application fee once.
India Post Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department||Post office department (Dak Vibhag)|
|Vacancy name||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, MTS|
|Notice release date||8 november 2023|
|Work location||All over India|
Post Office Vacancy 2023 Details
As per the Post Office Sports Quota notification 2023, there are 1899 vacancies to be filled. The details of the posts, along with the number of vacancies, are given in the table added below.
|Job Role||Number of Vacancies|
|Multi Tasking Staff||570|
India Post Recruitment Eligibility
To apply for the position of multitasking staff, you need to have completed 10th grade from a recognized school education board.
For the role of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, you must have a bachelor’s degree and computer skills. As for the position of Postman/Mail Guard, you should have a 12th grade certificate.
Additionally, you should have studied the local language of the postal circle or division as a subject in 10th class.
- Postal Assistant – 18 to 27 years
- Sorting Assistant – 18 to 27 years
- Postman – 18 to 27 years
- Mail Guard – 18 to 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff – 18 to 25 years
India Post Recruitment 2023 Salary
According to the Post Office Sports Quota recruitment advertisement, selected aspirants will receive a salary as per government rules.
- Postal Assistant Level 4 – Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100
- Sorting Assistant Level 4 – Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100
- Postman Level 3 – Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100
- Mail Guard Level 3 – Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100
- Multi Tasking Staff Level 1 – Rs 18,000 to 56,900 rupees
The candidates for India Post Recruitment 2023 will be selected based on a merit list. The merit list will be prepared using the details provided in the application form. There will be no examination involved in the selection process.
Postal Department Recruitment Application Fee
|Women, SC/ST, OBC||No fees|
|Disabled Persons and Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||No fees|
How to Apply Online for India Post Recruitment 2023
- Visit the post office department official site https://dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in.
- Click on Application stage 1 and complete the required information.
- Proceed to Application stage 2 and fill in the necessary details.
- Submit the application fee payment and click on the submit button.
- After successfully submitting the application, download the application form pdf for later use.
|Post Office Notification 2023 Apply Online Link||Click Here|